Here are a few things floating around in my noggin that will help jar my memory years down the road:
- For the record, I'm pulling for the Arizona Cardinals and I believe they will pull out the win over Pittsburgh. The Steelers have been fortunate as hell this year and I'm not sure I've been able to overcome my shock from watching Dallas give them a win. Go Cardinals!
- Hubris will be the downfall of Barry O, just you wait and see
- I have no tolerance for the robot-like reliance by so many Democrats on the so-called "best and brightest" line to explain away all manner of missteps by nominees or designees that must be overlooked or excused because of the dire economy; that seems to have it exactly backwards to me -- tell Daschle thanks, but no thanks
- Yes, the Republicans should try and block this package passed out of the House and called a stimulus; pare it back and make it an actual stimulus package
- Go Cardinals! Beat Pittsburgh!
- Congratulations to Michael Steele; I don't know much about the man but I sure wish him well; one request -- please do not be afraid to take Obama to task when the circumstances warrant such and they already warrant such
- I rarely listen to talk radio but it sure seems to me Barry O gave Rush Limbaugh a tremendous gift with Barry O's attempted dissin' of the King of the EIB Network; I'm just hoping a fair and balanced party somewhere is keeping a running tab of the truly bipartisan efforts of Dubya and the overtly partisan attacks of you-know-who
- Of course, I agree with Andy McCarthy, I think it was, in National Review who praised Obama's political skill precisely because of his overtly partisan opportunism
- What follows will be the only link in this post because it is the one component I really want to draw attention to -- Wretchard's Devil in the Dark post on January 27th; fantastic reading
Well, that's it for now. Later, Gators.